Located in the northern part of the city, this area comprises several neighborhoods, including Phibsborough, Smithfield, Stoneybatter, and Arbour Hill. It offers a unique combination of old and new, with historic landmarks, trendy bars and restaurants, and a vibrant arts scene.
Here are some of the reasons why Dublin 7 is a great place to live:
- Location: Dublin 7 is located in the heart of the city, making it an ideal location for anyone who wants to be close to everything. It is well-connected to the rest of the city, with several bus routes and Dublin Bike stations, making it easy to get around.
- Lively atmosphere: Dublin 7 is known for its lively atmosphere, with a range of pubs, bars, and restaurants that cater to all tastes. Whether you’re looking for a traditional Irish pub, a trendy wine bar, or a restaurant that serves cuisine from around the world, you’ll find it here.
- Historic landmarks: Dublin 7 is home to many historic landmarks, including St. Michan’s Church in Stoneybatter, which dates back to the 11th century. Other landmarks include the Arbour Hill Cemetery, the Four Courts, and the Phoenix Park.
- Arts scene: Dublin 7 has a thriving arts scene, with many galleries and studios in the area. It is also home to the Light House Cinema, which shows a range of films from around the world, as well as hosting film festivals and events throughout the year.
- Community spirit: Dublin 7 has a strong sense of community spirit, with many local events and festivals throughout the year. The Smithfield and Stoneybatter festivals are particularly popular, bringing together residents and visitors alike for a weekend of music, food, and fun.
Read more about Dublin: